Requesting a correction to the register
How to correct your society's details
If you've made a mistake in a document or in the details on the Incorporated Societies Register that you can't update yourself, you can apply to us to have it corrected.
How to request a correction
To submit a request online
To request a correction to the Incorporated Societies Register you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with the Companies Office
- authority to manage information on behalf of your incorporated society.
- Log in to your online services account.
- On the dashboard, select the incorporated society from 'My Businesses’.
- On the 'View Details' page, from the 'Maintain Incorporated Society' menu, choose 'Lodge Other Documents'.
- Select 'Request to Correct the Register' from the list of document types.
- Upload your request and click 'Submit'.
To submit a request manually
Send your written request to us.
By post to
Private Bag 92061
Victoria Street West
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next
We’ll review your request and, if approved, we’ll send you an email or letter to confirm when the correction has been made, or to advise why we are unable to process your request.