Changing your AGM month and balance date
How to request a change
Your society can change its annual general meeting (AGM) month and balance date. To do this, it must be up to date with the filing of all its financial statements.
How to change your AGM month or balance date
To request a change online
To change your AGM month or balance date using our online services, you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with the Companies Office
- authority to manage information on behalf of your incorporated society.
- Log in to your online services account.
- On the dashboard, select your incorporated society from ‘My Businesses’.
- On the 'View Details' page, select the ‘General Details’ tab, and click the ‘Change AGM Month’ button.
- Select the new month for ‘AGM month’ and/or select the new date for ‘balance date’.
- Complete the signatory details and click ‘Submit’.
Once submitted, the changes are applied immediately.
To submit a request manually
- Download Form IS3 - Update contact details for an incorporated society.
- Complete the form, making sure the confirmation box for change of AGM month or balance date is ticked, and the updated AGM month or balance date is provided.
Send your completed form to us.
By post to —
Private Bag 92061
Victoria Street West
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.